Saturday, July 23, 2011

Drying flowers part 2

this is the second half to my other post on drying flowers. These are the after pictures of what the flowers looked like after I had finished drying them. I have included some of my other earlier flowers that I don't have before pictures for them.

I took the pictures of all the flower (before & after) a while ago. It has just taken me a while to get them up. Sorry! I don't like taking the pictures of the camera until I have quite a few. I just hate putting just a few on the computer at a time!


this is a large bunch of flowers I have them stored on our mantel. The carnation is one of my earlier flowers.
The full view.
This is a little bouquet I made. It is held together by a rubber band and I have tied a ribbon to make it look nice. I a very pleased with it!
This was a corsage from Mother's day. I dried it for my mother. It turned out better than I thought it would!

Let me know what you think!
Blessings
~Elizabeth

2 comments: