Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Post

Okay so I felt like I need to post but I had no idea what to post about! So I decided to put together a really random post about a bunch of stuff with no connecting to each other. So just stick with me here as I run around. :)

Books! I love books they are on my mind all the time!! I wish I had book that looked like this it would be so cool, and they would be so wonderful to read!

I want to finish this. I need to find out if the guy(who's name I don't remember) who Molly loves will wake up and see the Molly will make a much better wife that Cynthia! Molly is his best friend and always think that you should marry some one who is your best friend!

I need to finish watching Bleak House too. I have read the book so I know how it ends, but I want to see how they do it in the series. One a side not this scene made me cry! Mother and child scenes always make me cry. I cry every time I watch Dumbo! the part where he goes and visits his mother in jail, and she is holding him, and the song! I am tearing up right now just thinking about it!

And another thing I want to watch. I should just have a day where I sit down and watch all of this stuff!! I love Margaret's dress, it is one of my favorite dresses from her whole wardrobe! The sleeves and the print! So feminine and lovely! Ah and Mr. Thornton is in this picture too!! I love his hat!
I want to eat brownies!!! Yummy! :)

bla!! I keep drooling over all her albums on itunes! I would buy them except I don't have the money, well that is not really true; I have the money I just don't have it in gift card form. :)
This is what I plane on going and doing when I am done! Reading! Bookmobile came today so I now have three really good looking books!!! So excited I cannot wait to start them!!!!

I want to go to the beach this summer!!! I love the ocean, the wind, and the sand!! <3 <3 I don't know what the words are in the bottom so ignore them. I just like to the picture! :)

I wish I could play the Cello! I would love to be able to play more than one instrument, I am very thankful though to be able to play the piano, but I still dream. :)
More Loreena mckennitt!! I love her! I wish I could watch this whole consort from beginning to end! *sigh*
And Robin Hood! I really like this picture of Guy and Archer. The sword is pretty cool. If only I could eat brownies, read a book, listen to Loreena Mckennitt, and watch all these different period dramas at the same time I would be very productive! But I am not quite that talented at multitasking. ;)

Blessings
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I want to eat brownies and watch RA movies! :D
    Oh, if you like movies like those, I recommend Lark Rise to Candleford. It's my new favourite period drama series!

    God bless,
    Gwen

    P.S. I finished your design a little while ago. Did you get the email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I have been hearing about that one!

    I just went and looked LOL! I don't get very many emails so I don't check very often! so sorry to have kept you waiting!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete