Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blackberry flower pictures

We have had a complete and utter lack of sun and warm weather here! It has been cold and it is the end of July! Anyways because of this lack of warm weather, our blackberry bush has been very late, and we will probably not get any blackberries this year. :( I did go out and take some pictures of the blooms that where there though. I was playing with the camera and we don't have a whole lot of interesting things in our backyard, so I took pictures of blackberry blossoms.

Please tell me what you think of them! I have numbered them.

#1
#2 I like this one and how it is focused.

#3 some blossoms that have not opened yet.
#4 I like the leaves in this one.
#5 This one reminds me of Milo & Otis. I have no idea why?
#6 The back of some blossoms.
#7 I think this one is my favorite of all of them! With the open blossoms and how it is focused on them.
#8 I like looking down into the open blossom.

Tell me what you think! :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth


2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! :) I think #6 and 7 are my favorites--I love how the background in #6 brings out the focal.

    The weather's certainly been mild this summer--I rather like the rain myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are lovely.
    I like to summer here, but I do like to summer a bit :)
    The thing I like best about blackberry flowers is the knowledge that it will be blackberry jam season soon :)

    ReplyDelete