Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things I want to do!

This is just a general list of things I would like to do. I might not actually be able to do them, because they are impossible, but hey I can dream can't I! :) Some are practical though so they make up for the impossible ones. I think this is going to be fun!! :)
  • Become a piano teacher. This is my "career" choice.
  • Read all of Charles Dickens' books.
  • Play the violin.
  • Meet people from history and ask them all the questions I have!
  • Time travel.
  • Own all of Loreena Mckennitt's CDs! :)
  • Own Loreena Mckennitt's DVD!
  • Be more wise spiritually.
  • Play the piano amazingly!
  • Play the Cello.
  • I wish I could travel to Russia.
  • I wish I could go to England and see the Tower of London!
  • To meet Richard Amitage. I think this would be interesting, I have no idea what I would say! :)
  • Read all the books I possible can!
  • be better at doing the things that I can do. The things that are on my list of things to do everyday.
  • Become a better person that I am now.
  • Be a wiser person than I am now.
That is all I have for my list right now. I will probably be adding to it as life goes on.

Blessings
~Elizabeth

Edit: Sorry for all the typos. I wrote this late at night, so I guess I was tired and not typing strait. :) I have fixed all the ones that I could see.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome list, and very inspiring too!
    I especially love the one about Richard Armitage...I am with you there I would have no idea what to say to him :)

    ReplyDelete