Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Colds are not fun!

So I got a cold on the 4th of July! Because of this I was to miserable to go watch the fire works that our neighbors do(our neighbors are crazy!). I really was quite sick! I took a nap yesterday, this nap took up my whole afternoon, I don't usually take naps let alone naps that long! So my sisters took pictures of fireworks this year. I like to take pictures and fireworks only really come 2 times a year, and I missed it! I got 2 though my sisters took most of them. I will post them as soon as I can. The computer that I put the pictures on though is not working right now. So when the computer decides to work then I will post pictures!

The 4th of July is an American holiday. I have always been fascinated with national holidays. If I have any non American followers what are some holidays that your country and only your country celebrate? And to all my fellow Americans I hope you had a wonderful 4th! How was your 4th of July?



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cold! :( I hope you get well soon.

    I had a good 4th, though my allergies were bothering me quite a bit. And I forgot my camera! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something totally wrong about a summer cold. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete