Monday, July 23, 2012

Half up Hair do basic

 I come from a family with 4 girls. I have not brothers. Now in a family with as many girls as mine the subject of hair, and what to do with it, comes up frequently. So many times my sisters and I wonder what to do with our hair, we get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I am sure all girls out there can relate to that. I always like to try knew hair ideas, and I would love to share some of my new and old hair dos with you. :)

So what I would like to do is post more about hair dos, just hair stuff in general. It will either be a tutorial of my own, or something I found on youtube, or any other thing. Youtube is such a wonderful thing for finding new hair ideas.

Another thing to not it that I don't like to use the curling iron. reason 1) My hair is so thick it takes FOREVER to curl so I tend to use no heat curling methods. 2) The curling iron that we currently own it really not that great. 3) I like to keep my hair healthy so I avoid using heat as much as possible. I do some time use, like to straiten my bang sometime( use the curling iron to do that as I don't have a straitened). But as I don't use heat that much, the hair style that I will post here will use no heat, or very little.

For my first I would like to show the half up. Most of you already know this style, and it is one I use a lot. But it is really quite lovely, and I think feminine looking. I also think it make my hair look longer than it actually is.

Here is the front. I recently cut my side bangs. I have decided that I really like them. :) I also have a dark color around my eyes in this picture. I don't know why that is. ???
Here is the back. I like to use this plain barrette that I borrow a lot from my mother. I do have some prettier ones to use. A nice clip and make this very elegant looking. 

What do think of my idea for hair do posts? Yes, no, not really interesting? 

Blessings
~Elizabeth 



5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I am one of 4 girls too, Elizabeth, and we have to keep fuddling with hairstyles... but we use the hair straighteners because our hair is naturally quite curly.

    I like your two photos :).
    Sorry I have not commented here in a while. I have been really busy lately. But it will be fun to read hairstyle posts.
    God bless,
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair always looks lovely - I like the way you wear it, and you always have a great do.

    I giggled at "I have not brothers" - so poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joy: That is funny. I have always wanted Curly hair. I have been wanting a straightener for a while. I want to try curling my hair with it, and some other things too. :)

    I have missed your comments! I am looking forward to doing more. :)

    @Mimi: Thank you. :) haha I didn't realize I wrote that. Don't write blog posts late at night. :)

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great idea! I love reading hair tutorials even though my attempts at copying the look are usually disappointing! I actually stopped by to let you know I have tagged you for the Liebster blog award xx

    ReplyDelete