Thursday, July 21, 2011

Drying flowers part 1

So a very nice lady at our Church gave me some her flowers, because I told her that I like to try and dry them. This has been a recent development in my craft life. I don't come across very many flowers to dry so I get very happy when I do!! :) These are the before pictures I will post the after pictures latter! I hope you enjoy, and tell me what you think!

What the it looked like before!
These were two extra flowers.
I know this is a very bad picture but it is the only one that can give you and idea of what the flowers looked like all together!

I don't know what setting I used for this one but it is very cool looking. I like it!

This is my favorite rose!
I separated them into groups.

And then i hung them up in my closet. Not the best place to dry them, but it works and I don't really know where else to do it.

Blessings
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. I can't wait to see how they will turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, beautiful! I also can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete