Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty Peaches

My sisters and I got to can peaches a few weeks ago! It was lots of fun, and it was great to work with my sisters. All the Jars sealed too which is very good! This was the first time I had ever canned with out a friend in my own kitchen(my mom's kitchen :), and it was my sisters first time ever canning. Here are a couple of pictures of the end result!

I love the pink color that the juice, in the can not on the towel. It gives it this happy look. :)
They are so pretty! I could star at the jars all day! :)
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I've never canned peaches before. It sounds lovely!

    God bless,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It looks like you did a fantastic job!

    I agree, I like to look at the jars all lined up in my pantry. I also can't resist testing the seals :)

    ReplyDelete