Wednesday, September 14, 2011

not fun!

So I have strep throat. Yup, not very fun. It was very painful, at first we thought it was the flu on Monday then I started to notice that it was not a normal sore throat, it was way more painful. so we decided on Monday to go to the doctor the next day since it was to late to go. I noticed that my ear felt like it had water in it, but I didn't think much of it since I had just taken a shower. the I woke up at 3 in the morning because of extreme pain in my ear. There was a lot of pressure on it. It was fluid build up, because my tubes where blocked, that is what my dad said. My mom took me to the doctor that day. I was super tired, and by the time we got to the doctor I could not hear out of my ear at all.

We got to the doctor and were taken to the room to wait for the doctor to come in. She took a very very long time to come see us, so in the mean time I lay down on the table bed thing and took a nap. When she finally came in she looked at my throat and said it looked really bad, and swabbed my throat and then tested it. she confirmed I had strep and then looked at my ear and said that it looked bad, she gave us meds for both. since then my ear has felt much better, and my throat is so much better!! :)

Any way that is what has happened to me.
~Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. Prayers that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get well soon! :( I had that, or something similar, when I got my wisdom teeth out...eating was miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm very sorry. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete