Thursday, September 8, 2011

Period Drama Week questions part 2

Her is part 2 of the questions! I hope you enjoy!

8. Which period drama characters are the most annoying? (keep it under three) This is difficult because there are some portrayals of characters that I find annoying, but the characters themselves(in other versions at least) are not annoying.
Mrs. Bennett annoys me every time I watch P&P.
Lydia Bennett drives me bananas. I want to lock her in a room for a day or two so she can maybe learn something, and not annoy any one else.
Henry Crawford I was very annoyed with. He was not at all caring about the feelings of others with his actions.

9. Which period Drama characters are in your top three?
Elinor Dashwood.
Guy of Gisborne, he has a very deep character that I love watching develop. (Robin Hood BBC 2006-2008)
Fanny Price

10. When you watch period drama, what is it that you pay closest attention to? I like to look at the clothes, the hair, the setting, the acting(some actors the way they act annoys me), Characters are something that I look at a lot and love to study. I like to see them develop and grow as the story moves along.

11. Which period dramas have you not see that you most want to see? Oh my there are so many!!
The Kings Speech
Under the Greenwood Tree
Cranford
Jane Eyre 2011
Great Expectations(there are several versions that I want to see!)

12. Which period drama has the pretties sound track or background music? The music that I was most moved by in a period drama would be the sound track from North & South 2005. From the beginning notes I was completely in love with the music!

13. Which period drama has your favorite screenplay/script? Why? I don't really know what screenplay is my favorite, but I think it would be Pride and Prejudice 1995.

Blessings Elizabeth

PS. Today is my first day of School!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that Guy made your list! And the North & South soundtrack is my favourite too!
    I hope that your first day of school went well!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will really enjoy Cranford. My family and I do. Some parts you can't stop laughing.

    I am also glad that Guy made you list.

    Love,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete