Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I have been awarded!

Yesterday I was was awarded the Liebster Blog award by Mel from But when the Young Lady is to be a Heroine. You should go over and check out her lovely blog! She has some lovely things to say and her blog is a pleasure to read! I am very honored that you have awarded me! Thank you so much, Mel!!! :)
This is the first time I have ever been awarded! I am so excited!!

This is an Award that is given to blogs with under 200 followers to help promote their blogs so that more people will find out about all these lovely smaller blogs! :) These are the rules for this award.

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and comment on their blogs, letting them know they got it.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
5. Have blogging fun!
I award

Milisande at Nothing of Importance
Elizabeth Rose of Living on Literary Lane

Thank you so much!!
Blessings
~Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. No problem, you definitely deserve it! Your blog is wonderful :)
    Thank you for saying such lovely things about my blog.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Elizabeth!

    Did you get my email a while ago? I finished the HTML code, so if you still want it, you can install the design.

    OR, you can add primandproperdesigns@gmail.com as an author, and grant it admin privileges, just long enough for us to put in the new design.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Trini: Your welcome! :)

    @Mel:I love your blog!

    @Gwen: Your welcome. I did get the code, but I have not yet installed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for awarding me, Elizabeth! Unfortunately, I will be unable to spread it around since I try to keep LOLL award- and tag-free. But thank you anyway--I really appreciate it. :)

    Love and Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete