Friday, September 9, 2011

Period Drama Week questions #3

Okay so this is the last post for the questions of period drama week. I hope you have enjoyed! I have very much enjoyed doing these questions. I wish I could have done more posts for period drama week, but I just have not had time with school starting. I have enjoyed it very much though!

14. Do you like having multiple versions of some period dramas? Do some period dramas need newer versions? Or are the older versions better? I like having multiple versions. I really don't feel like I am able to answer to what ones in my opinion need to be redone.

15. What is the longest period drama you have ever seen? I am thinking that is was P&P 1995.

16. Who are your favorite actors/actresses from period dramas? :)
Richard Armitage
Emma Thompson
Colin Firth
Hugh Grant
Harry Lloyd
17. Do you prefer watching a regular length movie or a more in-depth mini-series? Why? I like both, but I think that I prefer the longer in-depth mini-series ones. There is just more to them that the others.

18. What period drama has one or your favorite actors/actresses in it? North & South

19. Which heroine from which movie is you least favorite? Why? Emma would be in general, but I really really really don't like the 2007 version of Emma. It is perhaps the only BBC version of something that I really truly dislike.

20. Which three period dramas are you least favorite?
Pride and Prejudice 2005
Emma BBC 2007
I can't think of a third at the moment

That is all for now! I hope you have enjoyed this! :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. You should watch Emma 2011. That one is our family favorite.
    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete