Thursday, March 31, 2011

Card Making Christmas

Hi everyone! So sorry that I have not been posting!! I have been very very sick this week!!!!!! But now I am all better! Well, mostly. I have a few of those things that take forever to go away when you are sick. But that being said it is time for my next post on card making!

I like to make all cards, but I really LOVE to make Christmas cards!!!!!! They are my favorite cards to make. I don't know why, but they are.

With the first two cards I was experimenting with theming them to Christmas songs. This one is blurry, what its says it We three Kings of Orient are.

This is the inside of the card above.

This one I used some stickers for the words. I don't normally like to do this, but this one worked out perfectly!
This is what the inside looks like.
This is a blurry close up of what I wrote inside.

This one I don't think will every need words written on the front. I cut the picture out of some thing. I don't remember what. I love the picture though! I really like how the colors all go together.

This is the inside.
This one was a really random one for me to make.

The inside.

That is all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed it!! :)

Blessings
~Elizabeth



1 comment: