Thursday, March 24, 2011

Card Making!

I am not an expert on this. I have never taken a class or anything on how to do card making, but it is something I love to do when I have the time, it is my little hobby. So I want to share my hobby with you! I am going to do a post on what I use when I make cards, and after that some posts with pictures of cards that I have made, there are a lot more pictures and cards than I planed on so stay tuned.

Please keep in mind that I am not a professional at this so if some one who has actually taken a class says to do something differently than I do, then they are probably right, and I am wrong. These post are just about how I do it, and how you can do it in your home, and not have to go out and buy every thing to do it. You can do it from your own home. I did by some of my supplies, but I really wanted to get into it so I bought some of the more cool tools to do it. I am really exited about this, it is something I really enjoy.

I also want to know it you would like me to do a card making tutorial at the end. To show you how I make mine. Please tell me if you would like that!

This is a card that I made a few years ago, but have not given it to anyone. It is a little taste of what is to come latter on. :)

The front.
What I put on the inside.

Blessings
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment