Friday, March 25, 2011

Modest outfit

Modesty is something that is a very big thing for me. We are taught in the Bible to dress with modesty. The Bible does not say it that way but it talks about how women dress. Modesty does not equal frumpy either. God wants us to take care of our bodies. also to have a good attitude. I find that when I dress in an out fit that is modest and makes me feel pretty, I have a much better attitude! We do not judge those who don't dress the way we do. I feel that God wants me to dress this way. Who am I to judge those who don't dress the way I do? I am suppose to focus on my walk with Him not someone else's. I am suppose to love people the way Christ loves us. I am to follow Him. I pray that I may by the end of my life have my whole focus be on Him and not other things! This is my prayer for everyone as well as myself.

I am enjoy blogs that post about modest outfits, because it gives me ideas for what to do with my own wardrobe.

The shirt is from the thrift store. The skirt was my sisters, she didn't want it anymore so I took it. I love these boots!!! I got them at Sears.

You can't see it, but I like to wear a tank top with this shirt. It just feels more comfortable, it does not need it.

Blessings & Love
~Elizabeth

1 comment: