Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding


So I am very excited that royal wedding happened in my lifetime. I got to see what it was like. I did not pay a whole lot of attention to what was going on and all the stuff on the web, but I was excited! I didn't want to read a lot about it because I don't trust the media and second I don't think it is right to pry into people's lives. Even if they are famous. I look around at wedding stuff though. Mostly for pictures. I have to say that I would have liked to have watched the wedding, but a. I don't have cable, and b. I would not get up supper early.
Like every one else in the world I simply adore Kate's dress!!!!!!! I have a weakness for wedding dresses *sight* I love it! It is simple and elegant. I loved her veil!!!! It was soft looking, light and airy. I was surprised had how modest it was, compared to some other wedding dress designs I have seen. I like the lace sleeves. It is a little low in the front for my taste but I have to say it is pretty modest. She is able to pull it off real well!

I love her train!!!!!!! :)

I have decided that I am very glad not to be a royal. I would really really really not like to have a bunch of people who I don't know at my wedding and everyone in the world watching it!

Christ is Risen!!!
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Your family's story is a lot like mine - except we haven't found a church yet. :/
    Hopefully that will change in the future. Do you have information on the Orthodox Church? Is there an official website?

    P.S. - The Royal Wedding was fantastic indeed! It was so beautiful! I didn't mind "prying" much since the couple/family allowed high-definition cameras inside the church, fully knowing that 2 billion people would be watching. ;)
    I posted the sermon on my blog which was WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete