Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Card Making regular cards 2

Hi this is the second part of the last post I did. This is also my last card making post. I meant for it to not be quite so spread out like this, but I got sick and getting back into the groove of things has been more difficult that I thought it would be, so please forgive my horrible posting this past week!

Anyway I will now let you see the pictures.

This card is one of my favorites! I love the purple and I really like the button on the bow. It took me forever to get that button to stay there and get stuck! It was worth it though!
This is the inside.
This card is a really random one. I just took some cat stickers and heart stickers and paper and put it together.
The inside.
This card was a very basic card, nothing fancy about it.

The inside is a little more interesting though.
This is a fun girly pink card.
The inside.
I cut the card part out of paper, so that is why it is pink. and has the fun paper shaper edge.

The inside is very blank.
I cut this card out too. That is why it is a shorter fatter shape. I really like this one!
The inside.
This is another random one.

The inside.
I did a ocean themed one. It was a lot of fun.
This inside was the best part.
This card is my favorite from this category! It expresses what I like. Simple and elegant looking!
The inside.

I hope that you have enjoyed these post about card making! I have had a lot of fun putting them together for you all to see! :)

Blessings
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment