Friday, April 8, 2011

I LOVE book shopping!!!

I love to go to book stores!! I love the smell, and the feel of book stores. I love the library too! But this is about my books store finds, not the library. Anyway so a couple of weeks back before I very very sick, my mom and I went to Barnes & Noble(I LOVE Barnes & Noble!!! <3) I got three books! I am so happy with them and cannot wait to read them all! I took some pictures of them.


All together they look quite nice.

Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte. I have read it all ready, and loved it. I hope to do a book review of it soon.

Villette by Charlotte Bronte. I have a lot of school reading so this one will have to wait for a while before I can read it! ahh!!!! It looks good from what I have read on the back!
North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell!!!!!!!! I have read this book all ready from the library, but I had to by it. It is the first step in my truly becoming a die heart North & South fan. Then next step would be to own the movie, which I have also seen! :) It is a must see to anyone who has not seen it! :) I will most likely at some point in the future write a review of both the movie and the book, but I will want to reread the book and rewatch the movie.

The books have now joined my collection on my bed's head board. I really like my head board because it is like a book shelf.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Blessings
~Elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. That's exciting! :) I love B&N classics. Villette is an excellent book, too, especially if you like Jane Eyre!

    ReplyDelete