Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Thursday Icons

Icon of the Mystical Supper.

The washing of feet.
Another icon of the Mystical Supper.

Garlanding has been going so well this year!!!!!! I am so excited for Pascha (Easter)!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Blessings
~Elizabeth

PS. I know some of you must be thinking that I am Catholic. I am not. I love Catholics, but I am am Eastern Orthodox, they are very different, they may look very much alike, but we have very different views on matters of theology! (another thing to note is that I use to be Protestant, that is a different story for a different time though)

PPS. to all my Catholic and Protestant followers, you are all wonderful and amazing!!!!!!! :) :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm Catholic! I am excited about the Holy Week Masses/Service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you here!! I love Holy Week Services! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what about your Orthodox followers! Aren't we amazing and special too? Love you, sweetie!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of coarse I love my Orthodox followers! I love all my followers! :)
    Blessings
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete