Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Pencil quirk

So I have a weird quirk. I am very particular about the pencils I use. They have to be decent quality, not those cheep things with all those pictures on them those are horrible! I like it when the are long as well, but I must forgo this pleasure sometimes. Those erasers that you can put on the ends when you eraser runs out or just is a bad eraser, I like to use those with all of them, they can just get in there are erase parts that are tricky to get at. And finally I absolutely must have a nicely sharpened point. There is nothing that can compare to a well sharpened pencil. 
So yeah that's my pencil quirk. 
Blessings 
~Elizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. I like those white erasers, I keep several around the house.

    I have the same pencil quirks as you do - how do you feel about pens? Mine have to be fat and medium point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... that's just like me!! At least back when I was still in school and using pencils a lot more... now I just normally use a pen. It stays sharpened and always has a nice point. :)

    ReplyDelete