Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book Review: The Titan's Curse

Title: The Titan's Curse
Author: Rick Riordan
Rating: 4/5
(Read my reviews of the earlier books The Lightning Thief, and The Sea of Monsters.)

Ahh more Greek myths, more Percy Jackson, and lots more adventure! I have always enjoyed how Riordan introduces new characters in every book, and keeps the old ones. It gives it an almost fresh feeling in every book to have new myths come up and new characters.

One should always expect humor with Rick Riordan and this book does not disappoint. My family loves to quote things, books, movies, commercials, all kinds of quotes. Some quotes I know because my parents have used them, I haven't actually seen the movies, or read the books that they come from. Percy Jackson is one of those quotable books. My sisters and I drove our dad crazy with all the quotes we were pulling out, and then laughing hysterically over.

The story is grabbing and pulls you in, as usual it is difficult to put down. I really like these books for a kind of break. A fun break. Great for when you are sick and don't want to have to think to hard about what you are reading.

Blessings
~Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment