Thursday, May 10, 2012

Safe and Sound

 Listen to this song! Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars. Sorry I can't post the video in here. YouTube kept saying it could not be played on this cite. The link will take you to it though.

I really love this amazing song. I fell in love with it even before I read the books, but know that I have I like it even more! There is no one person in the books that it works for and it is so true for anyone. It could work for every one and anyone. Rue, Katniss, Peeta, Prim, anyone from district 12, or just any one from anywhere! I think that is what I like most about it, and the simplicity of it, the soft melody with mostly the guitar as the main instrument. I love the music video too. There are quite a few references too the book that I caught in the video. Hopefully the commercial will not be bothersome.


May the odd ever be in your favor!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment