Sunday, May 19, 2019

Pizza Appreciation

I love pizza.

It is a well-known fact among my family and friends that I love pizza. I would eat pizza multiple times a week if allowed. Typically when I go to pick out a restaurant none of my friends are surprised when I pick a pizza place.

One of my close friends gave me a keychain that has pusheen eating pizza because I love cats and pizza. I have a mug from a friend that says "but first pizza."

I enjoy watching documentaries about pizza and learning about different pizza cultures that exist in the world.

This picture of The Pizza Bible is from when my best friend and I went on a road trip and came across the book in a restaurant. It was very interesting to flip through and learn about different types of pizza.

What is one of your food obsessions?



No comments:

Post a Comment