Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A tag with a lot of elevens

I was tagged by Stephanie from The King's Bookworm! Thank you very very much for tagging me! :)

Here are the rules.
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself (optional)
3. Answer the questions the tagger posted for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that they have been tagged.

11 random things about me. 
1. I just finished reading all three books in Hunger Games!!!! :)
2. I wish I was Irish.
3. I don't like the Beatles
4. I am an ardent Percy Jackson fan!
5. My favorite thing to do is read.
6. History is one of my favorite subjects in school.
7. I can play some of the music from North & South on the piano.
8. Science is my least favorite subject.
9. I like Sci-fi and Period Drama. A weird combo.
10. I like cookies, especially when I get to eat them.
11. I just got a cell phone!

Now for the questions from Stephanie. 


1. When you go on a walk/hike do you like to a) walk, b) ride a bike, c) ride a horse, or d) a combination? 
Well I would have to say it would be a combination of a and b. I like to walk and I like to ride my bike.

2.Do you like to go camping? Why or why not? 
I actually do like to go camping, but the rest of my family is not always so big on it. So we don't do it a whole lot.

3. When traveling, would you rather stay in a hotel or stay in a motor home/trailer? 
Hotel. I don't have to make the bed or clean the room, and there is cable TV, which I don't have at home.

4. When ever you were skirts and/or dresses, what length do you prefer? and what kind of style(s) do you like best? (Post pictures is you can.) 
Well I mostly prefer long skirts, ones that are a couple of inches above my feet, but this is not always practical. I like full skirst A line skirts. I don't know of any pictures. I think what I like also depends on my mood.

5. Do you mind singing in front of people, or do you just sing when your by yourself?
I am terrified of solo singing. I don't know if I could do that. I do sing in the choir at our church so I would not say that I am completely terrified of singing in public. I really like to sing when I am by myself though.

6. Do you like to keep the food on your plate separate, or do you just like it when is all blends together?
Um....... I don't really want all my food to mix together, but I don't mind if a little gravy gets on my vegetables. I am kind of in the middle I guess.

7. What was the first kind of pet that you remember owning, and what was its name?
The very first pet I remember was a cat named Daisy, she was a good cat.

8. What is your favorite hot drink? I would have to say that it is a tie between coffee and hot cocoa. I do like some teas though.

9. What is one character from a movie that you wish you could play?
Um... I like a lot of characters so... I would have to say Maid Marian, Elinor Dashwood, there area others but at the moment I just can't think of any names.

10. Do you have a book (or book series) you wish was turned into a movie? 
Hmm...some of the books that I really like, turned into a movie. The Little House books, the TV series was terrible it didn't follow the books very well at all, and completely ruined the characters!

11. If you said yes to #10, then do you have a cast at least partly planned in your mind? Who? If you said no to #10, then do you have a movie you wish you could change some of the casting that you don't like?
Well, I have not really thought much about casting parts for a movie at all since I never really plan on making a movie I guess it didn't matter to me. I also not familiar enough with actors to make an informed decision. But the only thing I can be sure is that if there was any way to get Richard Armitage into the move, you can be I would find it. :)

My questions:
1. Which to genre do you prefer historical fiction, a regular novel, or fantasy? 
2. How do you feel about all these new E-readers? (nooks, kindles) 
3. Do you play and instrument? If so what instrument? 
4. Is there an instrument that you don't play, but wish you could? 
5. What are some of your favorite musicians? 
6. Do you prefer white chocolate of milk/dark chocolate? 
7. What is your favorite month? 
8. If you had the chance to go to 5 countries what countries would they be? 
9. Are yo a country or a city person? Or a little of both? 
10. Who is your favorite character from Narnia? 
11. What is your favorite kind of cookie? 


I tag.....


Miss Elizabeth Bennett at Elegance of Fashion
Gwen at Femininity and Daydreams
Joy at Fullness of Joy
Maria Elizabeth at Miss Georgiana Darcy
Trini at I will Smile

Blessings
~Elizabeth







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Elizabeth, and I appreciated your sweet comment on my blog =D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I giggled excessively at your Richard Armitage comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I greatly enjoyed reading your answers, and I also giggled at the Richard Armitage comment ;)

    ReplyDelete