Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On the 9th Day of Christmas

I had a lovely time at the New Years party and was completely thrilled that I got to do Christmas Crackers. These are not cracks that you eat. If you have read Harry Potter, or perhaps any book that takes place in Great Britian you might know what I am talking about.

I knew these from Harry Potter and was so happy to get to do some. They are a little packet that had two end. You grab one end and someone else grabes the other. You then both pull it apart. It will make a little pop. It has a little powerder that causes it. and there is a paper crown and a riddle or joke. These made me so happy. It was just so cool!

Here I am with my sister at home. We are wearing our Christmas Crowns.


Blessings
~Elizabeth 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the hostess wearing a crown, but I didn't realize it came out of the crackers until we got home :)
    It was lovely to chat, and you and your sister look lovely!

    ReplyDelete