Saturday, January 5, 2013

On the 12th Day of Christmas

I will share with you the Christmas crafts that I made/helped make for my sisters.

For one sister I decided to do Percy Jackson themed ornaments. 

 Here are all of them. 

 On one side a did a picture of the character. 

 On the other I did the characters name in a particular font. They all had different fonts.

 I was asigned the task of helping Samantha make her present for Emily. I did the cuting and Samantha did the glue part. I told her where to put them, or put them on myself. It is a Percy Jackson collage thing. 

Thie was my Christmas present from one of my sisters. :) I was pleased with is :) 

Blessings 
~Elizabeth 

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Great to see the ornaments and collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool and really creative! This reminds me of when my brother made me a paper dragon for my birthday. I really like the ornaments and the collage! The present your sister gave you is cool too! Is it the cloak of invisibility, the resurrection stone, and the elder wand from Harry Potter? That's what I thought of when I saw it. I don't know much about the Percy Jackson series. My brother loves the books and so do both of my friends. I've never read them before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mimi: Thank you!

    @Banrion: It is supper cool. It is the Deathly Hallows. I wanted to see if anyone could figure it out and you did! :)

    I think you would really like the Percy Jackson series.The books are really good! Rick Riordan is a very talented author. You should really give them a try.:)

    ReplyDelete