Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Happy November 22nd!

To day is Thanksgiving another year has passed. When ever a major holiday rolls around I find that I always look back to see how things are different from the year before. Overall it is hard to say. I know I have grown up more. I have read more books. Does that count as something different? I am a Senior in highschool.

Anyway. Like everyone else I will share a few things I am thankful for. Someone should come up with some different kind of thing. Maybe I will do that next year at the moment I am to lazy to try and use brain power to think of anything else. :)


  • I am thankful for peanut butter hot coco.(really not that hard to make just heat it on the stove with a blob of peanut butter. My friend introduced me to it when I went over to her house to watch North & South :) 
  • I am thankful for books. Lots and lots of books. I will just say books instead of particular books as that would be way to long of a list. 
  • I am thankful for my family and friends. My family loves me and puts up with me. My friends listen to me when I talk. 
  • I am thankful for music. It is pretty much one of my addictions along with books. 
  • I am thankful for kind people. They are just nice and we need more people like them in the world. 
  • I am thankful for refrigerators, because without them our food would spoil and then we would have to use a lot of seasoning like the middle ages. 
  • I am thankful for the internet. It gives me access to information that would otherwise be inaccessible for me, and allows me to connect with other people that I would otherwise never know existed. 
  • I am thankful for being alive. It is really great to be alive and living if you thank about it. 
What are you thankful for?
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, or if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving (I know I have followers who are not from the US) I hope you have a wonderful November 22nd! :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth

To day is also the saints day for Saint Cecilia. She is a saint in the Catholic Church, the Anglican Church, and the Orthodox Church. :) Here is her icon.


No comments:

Post a Comment