Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! I hope you all are having a lovely day! We have had a very strange March I will say that much. I woke up this morning to find it snowing. It didn't stay though thankfully!

Anyway to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day on my blog I am going to put up a bunch of Irish songs, as I have a great fondness for Celtic Music. :)




First in line is Loreena Mckennitt's version of Star of the County Down. I like to up beat happy sound of the song, it is fun to listen too.



Here is another happy song. I really love this songs up beat feel, it is a fun sort of party song as well. :)



I love Meav's voice, and this song is simply lovely. It does not have a lot of excess instruments, mostly her beautiful voice.



This is a song on Orla Fallon's latest album. I love her voice it is sweet and gentle. This song always makes we wish I could dance! :)

Well that is all for now I hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy pretending you Irish! :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment