Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A little late Christmas post :)

Merry 3rd day of Christmas everyone!!!! Sorry I didn't post on Christmas day. I wanted to, but we got up went to church, came home opened some presents and got ready to go to a friends house for the dinner & games. Then we got home late. Over all I think it was one of the best Christmases ever! :)

One thing I love about Christmas is giving people gifts. I like telling people I love them by giving them a gift. It can be something really simple, just to tell them they are important.

Christ is born!!!!!!




 Blessings
~Elizabeth

PS. Oh I will be doing the 12 days of Christmas, AFTER Christmas. So I will still be posting about Christmas for a while! :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Elizabeth!
    It will be lovely if you could sometime visit my blog @
    http://joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com/

    Blessings!!
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete