Friday, December 2, 2011

Loreena McKennit - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

I love the song God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! I really enjoy Loreena Mckennitt's version. She has but an Arab spin on the English carol. I really enjoy it. I love her voice too! :) Tell me what you think! I would love you opinions!




Blessings
~Elizabeth

PS. We are going to the Nutcracker to morrow!!!!!!!!! The really really big on in our aria that the radio talks about all the time! I am really really really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I, admittedly, have a lot of favorite Christmas Carols, but this one is definitely on the list.

    I've never been to the PNB Nutcracker, but it looks really lovely! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of favorites as well. The list goes on and on and on! :)

    We really really enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete