Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit Trailer!!!!!

AHHHHH!!! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait for it to come out! But we are all stuck waiting a whole year! :( Why? It looks like it will be amazing though. How could it not be, with all the wonderful sets, characters, and mood music? Also I seem to be behind in posting this, but that comes as no surprise. I usually find stuff out after all the excitement has past. Oh well. :)

I am so excited about Richard Armitage being in it! :) I was thrilled that he was singing in the movie. It made me so happy! *giggle*



Blessings
~Elizabeth

PS. The singing reminds me of Church.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to watch it as well. I love Lord of the Rings, and I REALLY love the music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched the trailer... it sounds great! One day, I'd like to watch the Lord of the Rings movies. Me too! I LOVE the movie soundtracks :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I like it!
    I love the hobbit trailer.
    It looks like the hobbit might be happier than LOTR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely looks brighter... happier :). It might be a bit like Narnia in its mood! I haven't read the book so I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete