Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Post

Well I really am exited about this! I can't wait to share with you all my thoughts, books, music, and moves even! I really have wanted to do this for a while, but have not gotten around to it. I finally am now though! I want to share my faith with all of you too. It is such a big part of me that it gets mixed in with a lot of other things.

I have always wanted to reach out in some way to other people. It is not easy for me to find ways to do that. I hope that this blog can be my way of reaching out, as well as having fun.

Blessings
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I love the young lady you are becoming. I hope writing this blog brings you blessings you couldn't even imagine. I look forward to reading what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link! I have added your wonderful blog to my reader and enjoyed "Shakespeare Week" very much!

    ReplyDelete