Monday, June 2, 2014

Reading in the Summer

My goals for summer break before I go back to school are to learn a few songs and memorize them. I have also dedicated myself to reading as many books as possible in the three months or so that I have before school starts again.
I am mixing some pure fun books, like The Mark of Athena, with more serious books, such as a Tale of Two Cities. I am also currently reading a book for a review that will hopefully post this month very soon! Some of my books are audio books to listen to while I do chores and weed or other activities. I really enjoy audio books I find them to be relaxing especially if it is read by someone who has a good voice and is talented at reading aloud. Reading aloud well is definitely a talent and also requires practice.
WIN_20140602_164448

1 comment: