Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Doctor Who Tat Question 2

Day 2 - Favorite quotes

I have so many! So get ready. I promise I will try to narrow it down for you. :)

"Just this once everybody LIVES!" - The Ninth Doctor. (Episode: The Empty Child)

Martha: But are we safe? I mean, can we move around and stuff?
The Doctor: Of course we can. Why not?
Martha: It's like in those films: if you step on a butterfly, you change the future of the human race.
The Doctor: Then, don't step on any butterflies. What have butterflies ever done to you?
(Episode: The Shakespeare Code) 

(My most favorite!) 
Martha: So, magic and stuff? It's a surprise, it's all a bit Harry Potter.
The Doctor: Wait till you read book 7. Oh, I cried.
(Episode: The Shakespeare Code)

Martha: Do you have to pass a test to fly this thing?
The Doctor: Yes, and I failed it.
(Episode: The Shakespeare Code)

Idris: Did you ever wonder why I chose you all those years ago?
The Doctor: I chose you. You were unlocked.
Idris: Of course I was. I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.
(Episode: The Doctor's Wife)

Adolf Hitler: Thank you, whoever you are. I believe you have just saved my life.,
The Doctor: Believe me, it was an accident.
(Episode: Let's Kill Hitler)

German Officer: What are you doing here?
River Song: Well, I was on my way to this gay Gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I suddenly thought "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Fuehrer."
(Episode: Let's Kill Hitler)

Well those are just a few of my favorite quotes. :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth 


1 comment:

  1. Donna and the 10th Doctor are hilarious. Oh, and when ten said that the seventh book made him cry, I could not stop laughing. XD I love that he's a Harry Potter fan. And River Song has a lot of great lines. You chose a lot of great quotes!

    ReplyDelete