Sunday, April 21, 2013

What I read: March

I am sorry about not posting well pretty much not at all. School has just been taking so much of my time I am  just don't have time for anything else. Also just all the stress. I really don't want more stress of putting together blog posts that actually make sense. I mean I love blogging it have been great for me to have a place that I feel free(mostly) to express myself. It just that it takes work to put together coherent post for my readers. Like right now I am having to do way more thinking about this. So until further notice I am just disappearing for a littler. I will try and keep up with my reading challenge posts though. 

Anyway. I really did not get much reading done in march at all. I feel kind of depressed when I look at how much I read in March. 


Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling 


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix By J. K. Rowling


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

Blessings 
~Elizabeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment