Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pretty People: Taylor Swift

This a post series I just about people who I think look pretty, lovely, or beautiful. That is all there is to it.

So for this post I am doing Taylor Swift, who I think is very lovely.

I must ask who doesn't like Taylor Swift's Hair? I love how curly it is. :)
One other thing is that I really like her eyes. They are the first thing you notice about her. 

The poofiness of the dress. (is that how you spell that word? Is it even a word?)

I ador this dress. It is so Medieval Tudor looking. 


I have not yet decided if I like the strait hair and bangs. look she is doing lately. I do like her happy yellow dress. :)


That is all I have for now. I hope you all are having a lovely week. 
I do apologies for my lack of posting. I am in really in the grove with doing school and my blogging is just not taking priority right now. I will be so happy when highschool is over! :)
Blessings
~Elizabeth 

1 comment: