Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: Robin Hood Season 2

Title: Robin Hood(season 2)
Producer: Foz Allan, Dominic Minghella
Creator: BBC
Actors: Jonas Armstrong, Lucy Griffiths, Keith Allen, Richard Armitage, Gordon Kennedy, Sam Troughton, Joe Armstrong, Harry Lloyd, Anjali Jay,
Rating: 10/5 :) 
Read my review of season 1 here.


I think Season 2 is tied with Season 3 as being my favorite of the three. Part of the reason I like this better, was that I feel with the first season they were trying to do a lot of figuring out of what they wanted to do, towards the end of 1 they had is figured out, but Season 2 felt much more solid. All the characters were established, and the actors seemed more comfortable with their characters. Not to mention they seemed to have more depth too. Robin, especially to me, felt a little flat in the first season but he really seemed to grow in season 2. It was nice to see some depth there.

I think every gained some depth in Season 2. Even the Sheriff strangely enough gained some. Though Keith Allen does a fantastic job in both seasons!

The costumes where interesting and very nice looking, though, like the first season, not truly medieval. Marian's costumes especially are not accurate with the time.

Most of what I would say is the same as the first season. So I would recommend reading that. Season 2 continued the great story and if you enjoyed the first you will enjoy the second.







Blessings
~Elizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I are just about to re-watch this one! I agree with you, it's better than the Season 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show so so so so so so much! It's one of my most favorite shows ever!! :D I think I may have already told you this before. I liked season 2, except for a certain scene in episode 13. :'(

    ReplyDelete