Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My latest obsession



So if you know me, I go through these little obsessions. They vary and are of a lot of different things, like crafts, movies, TV shows, books, historical characters or time periods, completely fictional characters, and music. So my latest music obsession is Boyce Avenue.

I sort of knew they existed, but had not looked to closely. Now I wish I had. I have fallen in love with their covers of songs I liked, and songs I didn't really like(but that I now like their covers of). How did I not know about them sooner?

Anyway the above one is is one of my favorites, it is the one that got me started. I liked Katy Perry's original, but there were parts I didn't like. This one is sweeter, and it has the piano. Which I completely feel in love with. :)

That is all for now.
Blessings
~Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment