Thursday, April 5, 2012

Water hot dependent

So.... what has been going on in my life? Let me see. The dishwasher is not working (it hasn't actually for a while), The kitchen sink faucet has sprung a leak, so we can't even wash dishes by hand in the kitchen, and now it would appear that the hot water boiler it not working since it is gushing out brown water when it is set on the hot side. The cold water does work though, so at least we can drink.

One thing that this has taught me is how much I take for granted running hot water, and dishwashers. I did not realise how much I depend on hot water.

So now we are waiting for the repair man.
Blessings
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope everything works soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always said that dishwasher woes are the worst, I'm so sorry. hope the repair is done quickly, and that you can still have hot showers :)

    ReplyDelete