Friday, January 10, 2014

A New Phase in Life

When life takes and unexpected turn and you find that you are not the same person you once were. Even just six months ago I was a different person than I am now. For starters I had not started college yet. I had not met the friends I have now. I am now past my first semester in College and I feel like I have grown more in the past few months than I have in the past year. It is strange.
I feel happier than I have in a while. I have many new friends. I love school and I am doing music. I can say with confidence that the school I picked is the best one for me. It is amazing.
There are a lot of things I could say about my life right now, but for now this is all that needs to be said.
Love ~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad for you, Elizabeth! :) Good to hear from you again, and good luck with the rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete